Saturday, November 1, 2014

Enroll here for FREE. Get paid for your social media activity.

I am on several social media sites, that don't pay me.

I haven't been on MySpace for years, hence the -0- following.


I'm on Twitter and I love Twitter, both the people I follow and those that follow me.  But Twitter doesn't pay me. 



I am on LinkedIn and have almost 400 contemporaries and other business contacts there.  But LinkedIn doesn't pay me.  


I am on Facebook and really like it for the family and close friends and contemporaries connections.  But Facebook doesn't pay me either, even though I have over 900 friends.


And as much as I love Google Plus, my almost 39K followers and over 6M views, Google doesn't pay me either.


I love social media, and my new favorite site is TSU.  I have been there less than a week and things are growing geometrically and I am getting paid.  


tsū is a free network that gives the social revenues back to you. Their focus is on payments to its users for their posts and content. It's the right thing to do.





No comments: