Monday, October 27, 2014

Below is a G+ post by Christine DeGraff.  It's about TSU and after you read it, I am hoping you will take the short few minutes required to enroll for FREE with me here.



Just launched last Tuesday, Tsu (pronounced "Sue") is a social media
 platform that pays you to post. It is estimated that the average user will 
earn $1,000 extra per year simply for "being social." I have been testing 
it out this week and have already earned $18.26. No, I won't quit my day
 job, but I can see how this could really help put a little extra cash into 
people's pockets over time. More importantly, it is fun to be a part of 
something new and I am getting crazy views and engagement. A lot of 
people from G+ have jumped on board and I see a lot of social media 
influencers claiming their vanity name just in case it really does become
a hit - I am still keeping G+ as my first home, but I am having fun 
playing around over there! 

The way it works is by sharing its ad revenue with the users and their 
network. They keep 10%, the original content creator keeps 45%, and
 the network splits 45%. It IS set up similar to an MLM but it is not an
 MLM and it is not a scam. Even +Mark Traphagen who was pretty dead
 set against it at first has had a bit of a change of heart after using it for a
 week and learning more about it.

I have never seen such incredible follower growth on any other network -
 after a week I already have more followers (3,000+) than I do on
 Instagram and half as many as I do on Twitter - and I have been on
 those platforms for YEARS! I have already had more than 45,000 views
 on my posts and 2,500 likes. Like I said, it is pretty incredible how much
 it has already exploded. The site has crashed a few times today
 because they are getting thousands of sign-ups per minute from what I

 understand - so if it is down, try back later.

 


No comments: