Friday, October 24, 2014

My social media.

First I was on MySpace. I still check it maybe once a month. I don't post anything there though.
Myspace site.

Then I joined Facebook.  Love it for keeping in touch with family and sharing all of our photos.
My Facebook page

Then as I started using my smart phone more and more, so I jointed Twitter.
My Twitter posts are here.

I also learned about blogging which is where I am creating this now.  But I did stop blogging for a while.  I am picking it back up now.
My blogging site.

Then social media seemed to explode and Google Plus really took off for me.
My Google Plus site.

I did ask for an ELLO invite but never got one.
Ask for an Ello invite here.

And then along came TSU.  It's a blend of Facebook and Google Plus and works just like all my other social media sites when it comes to posting, sharing, etc.
The one BIG difference.  They pay me.  Now I don't know if this will ever make me a gozillionaire or just earn me enough to pay for a dinner out, but it is growing geometrically and I am impressed enough to continue and to ask you to enroll for FREE too.
Enroll for FREE here.

No comments: