Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Engage Early

I didn't get on MySpace when it first came out.  I didn't do that for Facebook or Twitter either.  But when Google Plus came out, I asked for an invite right away, and though I didn't get it right away, I can say I jumped on it a lot earlier than I did for the previous social media platforms.

So when I heard about TSU, one week after its launch, I immediately enrolled.  No, I didn't know everything about it.  No, I didn't know how everything worked.  But just like with G+ and FB and all social media, I am learning as I go along.  And the same thing is said by other on Tumbler, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.

Remember, when you first joined G+ or Twitter or FB?  Are they the same platforms as they were when you joined?  No they aren't.  And I don't expect TSU to be the same 6 months from now either.

That is why it is so important for you to enroll now.  Learn as you go.  And be the one that can say, "I was an early adopter."

So please, don't wait to get in on the benefits of TSU.  Enroll here for FREE.  Be and early adopter.  Be a learner as you go.  Finally get paid for your content creation.  Friend me and follow me and I will do the same for you.

No comments: