Friday, October 31, 2014

My TSU whys.




The New TSU Social Network.
It's invite only, so enroll for FREE here: www.tsu.co/christysandhoff

People Keep Asking, So Here's My TSU FAQ:

What It TSU?
A social platform paying it's members 90% of Ad revenue generated from their everyday posts, shares, and content.

Does It Work?
Apparently. I've been on for a week or so.

How Does It Work?
Like your other social media platforms, Join, Engage, Post, Comment, Add, and Like.  Your posts show up in other people's feed, any ad clicks or impressions gained are split between you 90% and TSU 10%.

Why Does TSU Pay Users?
Their philosophy is since the members makes the content on the network, they should get paid for most (90%) of it. As a network provider for the users, they take 10% of those revenues. 

Is this legal?
So far. It's grown to the top 4000 sites in the US in less than two weeks.

How Much Money Will I Make?
At first you'll make pennies, maybe an extra few bucks - still, it's more than you make on any other network.  I don’t expect to become a gozillionaire, but I will have a nice meal out on the town from all this. You'd have to get pretty popular at this point to get rich from it.  So you will earn in proportion to your participation and content.

How Do I Start?
It's invite only, so enroll for FREE through my link www.tsu.co/christysandhoff and become part of my TSU family (you'll be connected with me) 

Why Did You Join TSU?
It's fun to be part of a growing network of active users that find this entrepreneurial approach a fresh idea to participate with

No comments: